We desire to be a congregation where...
- Everybody worships
- Everybody serves
- Everybody gives
- Everybody invites
While we share essential beliefs with practically all Christian churches, we are unique in our particular personality and character as a church. Our values describe those traits, as well as help guide our decisions as to how we "walk out" our beliefs. We value...
- Vibrant Relationship with God and each other
- Active, Growing Faith - Reliant upon the manifest power and presence of the Holy Spirit
- The Whole Family - Welcoming and caring for all ages and stages of life, from conception through great-great-grandparents
- The Ministry of All Believers - According to their particular spiritual gifts, personal style, and God-given passion for serving
- A Spirit-Filled, Liturgical Expression of Worship - Connecting us to the historical church and to Anglicans worldwide