Holy Cross Is Seeking a New Dean
Holy Cross Anglican Cathedral in Loganville, Georgia is seeking an energetic, Spirit-filled, and experienced Anglican Clergyman to serve as Dean of the Cathedral, Chief Shepherd of the Parish, and to lead the Cathedral pastoral team and staff.
Holy Cross is the cathedral church for the Anglican Diocese of the South and its Bishop Ordinary, the Most Reverend Foley Beach.
This Evangelical, disciple-making church of approximately 400 active members in two worship services is multi-staffed and located on a 24+ acre campus ministering to both Gwinnett and Walton counties.
The new Dean will lead the Cathedral through a period of growth and expansion through the next decade.
A desirable compensation package commensurate with experience and education – including housing - will be provided by the Cathedral.
- Anglican Clergyman in good standing with his current Bishop Ordinary
- Master of Divinity (or equivalent degree)
- Excellent recommendations/references from current and former supervisors and colleagues
- Unfeigned subscription to the Doctrine and Canons of the Anglican Diocese of the South
- Unimpeachable standards of Christian character and conduct
- Superior communication and leadership skills
- Minimum of five years pastoral experience
- Proven record of Church growth
- Executive experience
- Leadership experience in a diverse Church community
The complete Job Description can be found here.
We intend to fill this position no later than October 1, 2018.
Send complete resume, with contact data, references, family information, and cover letter to:
Warden and Chairman of the Search Committee